View report history
The History dialog contains a list of all reports that have been generated from a report template. You can see the status, parameters and run time for each report, and also delete reports, and cancel reports being processed.
To view the report history:
- Open a report template using one of these methods:
- Select the report template in the list, and click Open.
- Click on the report thumbnail.
- Double-click the report in the report list.
- Click History. The History dialog opens.
In the History dialog you have the following options:
|Status||The report is ready.|
|Status||The report has been archived.|
|Status||The report is being processed.|
|Select||Click here to delete a report.|
|Select||Click here to cancel the processing of a report.|