This section will go over how to build an integration and will go over the steps to take in order to publish and run an integration.
In order to start configure an integration, you will go through three main steps: login, task manager, parameters, and summary. These steps are explained in more detail below:
- Login Information – these will be the same set of credentials you use to log into the ERP system
- Task Manager – Once you log into the ERP through the portal, the Task Manager screen will load. Here you can set up tasks to import module data as well as dimension codes.
- Task Details – here you enter the name of the task, choose the source table from your ERP, and choose the dimension or module table that the data will be mapped into.
- Task Mapping – here you will map each of the columns from the table you selected in the previous step, and map them to columns in the destination table.
- Parameters – If you have created a dimension task, the dimension will appear under the Source Dimension section and can be dragged over to the Parameters section to create an integration parameter that the user will select when the integration is run
- Summary – After the mappings and parameters are completed, you can enter the name of the integration itself that will appear in the DataàIntegrations section. In this section you can also publish the integration as long as it has a task. Note: Unpublished integrations do not have the ability to be run.