In the Users screen you can manage existing users and add new users.
- Click Administration.
- Click Users. Existing users are displayed in the list.
- Click New. The New user dialog is displayed.
- Enter the user’s name and e-mail address.
- Enter a comment if relevant.
- Do not change the Active user setting, unless the user should not be able to log in for some reason.
- Select the preferred login method in the Authentication list, and enter the necessary information.
- Click Create. The user is added to the list.
If a user should no longer have access to the portal, you can deactivate that user.
In order to do so:
- From the Users menu, click ton the X icon next to the users name. This will deactivate their account.