Fixes & Enhancements this month
- Fixes Date Range Parameter presets (this year, this month….) starting and ending on the wrong date in negative time-zones – Note, this is a front-end fix only, it will not have any impact on scheduled reports.
- Improve error handling when Ownership Change receives an error in Administration – Ownership Change would become unavailable if the transfer failed, requiring a reload of the application. The reload is no longer required with this update.
- Customer administration crashed when moving between users after accessing permissions.
- Add a spinner as Publisher jobs load.
- Fix missing delete button in Report Packages.
- Support Azure Active Directory (AAD) domain names with hyphens
- Ensure that date parameters in Report Templates follow the regional format set in the user’s profile.
- Issues with “Run in Report Designer” for Planning Templates has been corrected
- Ensure view mode (list/card view) of Report Templates persists in the browser.
- In some cases, not all account codes would come into a report. Impacted only the account dimension.
4x Migration Updates
- Added new logic to ensure 4x templates properly update when imported into Solver cloud (new Report Designer is required).
General Data Warehouse Updates
- Dates should reflect user’s language setting, everywhere
- Dimension Special characters do not export
- Data Warehouse screens do not load in Safari
- Multiple reports of the same issue with Firefox. Firefox customers must be on a v90
- Code and sourceCategory did not match up
- AAD Authentication could fail in some cases