Solver includes a robust integration to Netsuite. Solver connnects to Netsuite via Netsuite’s Save Search feature. This allows Solver to connect to almost any data set that a saved search can be created off of.
Solver uses the following technologies provided by Netsuite
- BI360 Netsuite connector does not support parent attributes
Configuring Access to Netsuite
Solver requires the following to be configured prior to configuring the Solver Netsuite Connector.
- An account with access to the relevant data is required
- Configure Role Settings
- Create a RESTlet script
- Create Saved Search Settings
Please see the respective links above for details on each on of these steps.
- A Netsuite account that has access to read saved searches.
- A users account will need “Full” permissions on Global Permissions (Setup > Users > Edit > Global Permissions)
- For the above account, know this account’s RoleID
- Enable the following features (Setup > Company > Enable Features > SuiteCloud)
- Client SuiteScript
- Server SuiteScript
- Web Service
- Have the Script URL and Script ID for a Saved Search. Saved Searches can be made from scratch or can be imported using an import file. (contact Solver Support to see if any Saved Search import files are available.