The first time you a going to use Report Designer, you must install the Solver Reporting add-on to your Excel application. Make sure your pc meets the technical requirements listed below.
NOTE: You must have administrator rights on your pc to be able to install Report Designer. If you don’t, you must contact your IT department to get help.
- Windows 10 or newer (64-bit) or Windows Server.
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013 or higher (32 or 64 bit).
- 64 bit recommended
- CPU: Intel/AMD Dual core or better.
- RAM: 4 GB or higher (8gb + recommened)
Install Report Designer
If you have Excel open, close the application
- In the Portal, go to Live Reporting
- Click on a report and click Edit.
- Click the Download the latest version of the Report Designer link.
- Ensure Excel is closed first
- If the page doesnt load, you can navigate to this link.
- Click Run.
- Click Next.
- In the Choose a file location dialog box, use the default file location or choose another.
- Click Install.
- Click Close.
The installation is done.