Data Explorer allows the user to view up to 10,000 transactions in each module within the Data Warehouse. In the main screen, the user can select which module they would like to view from a drop down. After the module is selected, the data from that module is displayed with the below buttons:
- Filters – Users can filter the transactions displayed using column headers. To create a new filter, drag and drop the desired column header into the filter area. Dimension or field codes can now be added manually or through the lookup icon as values to filter off of.
- Searching is case sensitive
- Refresh – Used to apply any filters that exist in the filter area. Note that this button will be disabled until a filter is created and a filter value is selected.
- Reset – Clears out all created filters so Data Explorer will display the default top 10,000 most recent transactions.
- Select All – Will select all transactions currently displayed on the page. Useful when trying to delete large amounts of data.
- Delete – Deletes the selected transaction(s) from the Data Warehouse.
Note: Data Explorer provides access to all data within the Data Warehouse. It is intended for those with admin access.