The Module Schema page allows users to associate Dimensions to a Module. This is necessary to “define” the dimensionality of the data being added to the Module. Modules are fully customizable, allowing a user to enable different Dimensions to each Module. This process is the final step in preparing your Data Warehouse for data load.
Editing the Module Schema
- Click on Configuration -> Module Schema page.
- A list of all created modules will appear. Dimensions that have been enabled for a module will be shown with a green dot while dimensions that have not been enabled for a module are shown with a grey dot.
- Click on the Select Modules to View dropdown menu to see the list of modules currently available in the tenant.
- Click on Select All to remove all module selections, then select the desired modules to edit in Module Schema.
- Click Edit Configuration to edit the modules.
- Users will notice that the dots have now changed to checkboxes, allowing the user to click the check box associated to a dimension and enable it for the module.
- Enable and/or disable dimensions to a module according to the type of data that will be loaded in.
- Once complete, click Save in the upper right hand corner to save the changes. Click Cancel if you wish to undo your changes and revert back to the previous configuration.