Good August, fine users! This month our team is bringing you some great updates that will be sure to make your Solver experience one to remember. We have included updates for your favorite tools and several fixes to ensure that you have no issues when using Solver. This update also includes a very special addition that all of our legacy customers will love as we have finally brought auto-mapping to cloud integrations.
Be sure to let us know how we are doing by filling out the user feedback survey that can be found on the solver product landing page.
- The ability to use automapping when building integrations is now available. This will only work if the source field names that are an exact match to Solver Data Warehouse field names.
- A color-coded popup notification will now appear when manually running an integration that will let the user know if it is in progress (Yellow), successful (Green), or fails (Red).
- A link to the user feedback survey has been added to the portal landing page.
- Fixes an issue where the Save a Copy option in Ad Hoc Reporting would overwrite the report instead of copying the edited version as a new file.
- Fixes an issue where clicking the manual integration button in QuickStart would take users back to the home page instead of the integration setup page.
- Fixes an issue where some elements would not appear when forcing the page to reload using the F5 key or reload page button.
- Fixes an issue where the green indicator next to a dimension that has been used as a parameter is missing in QuickStart and imported integrations.
- Fixes an issue that was causing Acumatica QuickStart Integrations to fail when Acumatica was configured with multiple companies.
- Fixes an issue with the display of a left-hand navigation dropdown menu following the completion of a QuickStart integration.
- Fixes an issue where while performing a search for a specific tree, a typo in the field disabled the field.
Stay tuned for more Solver updates in the future. For any issues, contact Solver Support at: support.solverglobal.com