- To access the My profile settings, take one of these actions:
- In the top right corner of the screen, click your user name, then click Profile.
- In the list of modules to the left, click Settings, then click User settings.
- On the My profile tab, under Security, turn on the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Install an authenticator app on your mobile device.
NOTE: You can, for example, use Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator.
- Scan the image on the screen into your authenticator app.
NOTE: If you cannot scan the image, you can enter the code you see under If you are unable to scan….
- In the Code field, enter the code from your authenticator app.
- Click Verify.
You have now set up Multi-Factor Authentication for your OneStop Reporting user profile. The next time you sign in to Solver portal, you must enter your username and password, and then enter a verification code from your authenticator app.
For more information about Multi-Factor Authentication, click here.