What is up precious Solver Users? Your favorite CPM software company is back with a brand-new update to the features that you know and love.
November’s update includes some fun user experience updates to the Data Warehouse as well as important bug fixes to keep you rolling through your end-of-the-year planning and reporting tasks.
Per usual, we ask that you please reach out to us regarding any and all issues you may encounter or to provide us with much-appreciated feedback that we can use to improve our product. You may contact Solver Support (at support.solverglobal.com) with any concerns.
- Added a pop-up notification when deleting a budget template to let users know if further steps are needed to remove the template from the Input Flow or Workflow.
- Added a pop-up notification when attempting to publish a template to let users know if further steps are needed to publish the template.
- Added functionality to the Workflow creation process.
- Improvements have been made to the D365 BCv2 Quick Start Wizard.
- Improvements have been made to the Jobs screen user experience following the running of a Quick Start job.
- Added the ability to select multiple currencies when filtering the monthly rates page.
- Several design updates have been made to the user experience of the Jobs page.
- Added the ability for tables in the data warehouse to automatically enlarge as needed while inputting data.
- Added updates to the Swedish language translations for Process Manager.
- Fixes an issue where Publisher was validating a job’s Start At time when scheduling was turned off.
- Fixes an issue with transferring ownership of Workflows affecting the ownership of the user assignments within that Workflow.
- Fixes an issue where users were encountering errors when the From or To date was not set when saving a Workflow. This issue was only apparent to users who use DevTools in conjunction with the application.
- Fixes an issue where Ad Hoc Reporting was exporting incorrect dates when attempting to export to excel. The date formatting was affected as well but this is still possibly an issue based on the user’s preferences.
- Fixes an issue where users were unable to access the Ad Hoc menu.
- Fixes an issue where the monthly rates screen was only able to accept 6 decimal points (Now accepts up to 16).
- Fixes an issue in Quick Start where clicking the continue button multiple times would cause the wizard to skip ahead in the process.
- Fixes an issue where users were not receiving an error message when filtering the module schema configuration screen to deselect a module with necessary data.
- Fixes an issue with integration mapping where previewing would fail if there is an invalid expression being mapped.
- Fixes an issue in the Marketplace where users who were adding templates could not edit the template’s details.
- Fixes an issue where several main menu items were not being translated based on the language selected by the user.
- Fixes an issue with translating the application to Danish. While most translation issues have been fixed, several still may be missing.